Unreal Engine 4 Marketplace Advanced Social System
3D models | 40 MB
The Advanced Social System is a chat, party, guild, emote & command system that allows for socialization between players. It is designed to be easy to integrate into projects and provides a powerful command/social system that is simple to build upon.
The Advanced Social System is a chat, party, guild, emote & command system that allows for socialization between players.
It is designed to be easy to integrate into projects and provides a powerful command/social system that is simple to build upon.
• Configurable chat channels (Say, Yell, Party, Guild, Private Messages and Global chat)
• Emote system that allows you to assign animations and sounds to player emotes.
• A party system where you can invite, promote and kick members.
• A guild system where you can set a MOTD, invite, promote and kick members
• Area based global channels for easy configuration of zone chat areas.
• System and chat commands that the player can execute.
• /? – This help information
• /quit, /exit – Quits the game
• /say, /s – Send a message to players in your immediate area
• /yell, /y, /sh, /shout – Send a message to players in your area
• /emote, /em, /e – Perform an emote with the given text
• /party, /p – Sends a chat message to your party
• /guild, /g – Sends a chat message to your guild
• /whisper, /w, /tell, /t – Send a message to another player
• /reply, /r – Reply to the last whisper
• /general, /1 – General chat channel. Seen by all players in the zone
• /trade, /2 – Trade channel. Seen by all players in the zone
• /invite, /inv – Invites a player to your party
• /leave – Leaves your current party
• /remove, /uninvite, /kick – Removes a player from your current party
• /disband – Disbands the party
and many more commands included.
Number of Blueprints: 30 (+8 UMG)
Intended Platform: Desktop
Platforms Tested: PC, Mac
Documentation Included: Blueprints are commented and easy to follow.
Important\Additional Notes: Tutorials and additional information can be found on the marketplace forum support thread